If you are aware of any local business openings or closings, please let us know here.
· Juliette Bridals by Ivana has moved to 161 Glenworth Rd., Pottsville and is hosting a “relocation celebration” May 19 at noon.
· Iqor has opened a new 30,000 square foot call center in Allentown
· Life Advance Fitness at 436 State Ave. at Emmaus opens on May 11
· Grocery Outlet Bargain Market is open at 561 S. Broad Street in Lansdale, in the former location of Super Foodtown.
· the Caribbean Grill will hold its grand opening on May 10 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at 1800 Sullivan Trail in Forks Township.
· A new mafia-themed bar named Capo & Co. Keg and Cork Kitchen is recruiting staff at Emmaus. The restaurant is located at 1375 Chestnut St. and will include a self-serve wine bar.
· Terrain on the Parkway, at 1625 Lehigh Parkway East in Allentown, is open and renting apartments ranging from studios to three bedrooms.
· Sports and Social opened April 28 in Allentown. The sports bar and restaurant at 645 Hamilton Street is part of a national chain.
· McCall Collective Brewing is planning a May opening for its second location at 7743 Hamilton Blvd. in the Breinigsville section of Upper Macungie Township. The original brewery is in Allentown.
· The Project Paw Cat cafe and thrift store will open April 30 at 452 Northampton St., Easton. The café cats will be available for adoption. The company supports the Center for Animal Health and Welfare in Williams Township.
· McDonald’s of Coopersburg opens at 6690 Short Drive, Upper Saucon Township, just off Route 309.
· Oley Valley Inn in Oley Township returns as The Riedenau House, a farm-to-table restaurant. It will serve a German menu.
· Margaritaville Resort, a Jimmy Buffett-inspired resort is coming to Monroe County. Construction in Tobyhanna and Pocono townships could begin next year, with a 2024 opening on the site of the former Pocono mansion.
La Dolce Casa, at 16 W. Broad St. on Tamaqua’s main thoroughfare, added La Dolce Casa Bakery and Italian Market just three doors down at 32 W. Broad St. in Bittner’s former general store .
· Rutter’s is opening a third location in Berks on Route 222 and Long Lane in Maxatawny Township, north of Kutztown.
· Berks Nature opened The Rookery. The Rookery sits in Angelica Creek Park, above the existing Nature Place structure.
· The New Santiago restaurant at 125 S. Third St. in Coopersburg has reopened after about a year of hiatus.
· The Obsidian Tattoo & Piercing salon in Bethlehem has expanded to Emmaüs. The 173 Main Street location is now open.
· Ocean State Job Lot, a Rhode Island-based discount store, will open on the former Kmart site at Shillington Plaza in Cumru Township.
· Elpedio’s Ristorante will open May 1 at the Seipsville Inn site in Palmer Township.
· King Wing opened at 129 E. Third St. in South Bethlehem, serving buffalo wings as well as sandwiches.
· royal farms convenience store and gas station head to the Brass Rail site in Allentown on Lehigh Street.
3 Men & A Bagel is back open after a brief closure for baker surgery. The store is located at 3350 Schoenersville Road, Bethlehem.
· Wert’s Cafe is back after a brief closure following the death of owner Greg Wert.
· Vinyl Press Signs & Graphics has moved to 15 S. Second St. in Emmaus. A grand opening will take place on May 5.
· Juliette Bridals by Ivana will hold a ribbon cutting on May 19 at 161 Genworth Road, Pottsville.
· JPMorgan Chase & Co., America’s largest bank, moves to downtown Allentown.
· The Easton Farmers’ Market will open May 7 in Scott Park along Larry Holmes Drive.
· My Sister’s Closet has moved to the Bethlehem Village Shoppes at 3650 Nazareth Pike in Bethlehem Township.
· The Fortunoff® Backyard Store is open at Hamilton Crossings.
. Pocono Dessert Co. opens women-owned cafe and dessert shop at 2185 PA-611 in Swiftwater