Japan, Japan, Mon, Mar 28 2022 09:46:20 / Comserve Inc. / – Heptanoic Acid Market with Top Country Data, Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Revenue, important players, developing technologies, trends and forecasts
The global heptanoic acid market is expected to register a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The main driver of the market studied is the growing demand from the pharmaceutical industry.
– Heptanoic acid is also used in industrial lubricants in the form of esters. Environmental regulations on the use of lubricants are likely to curb the consumption of heptanoic acid during the forecast period.
– Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global market, with the majority of demand coming from China and India.
Main market trends
The lubricants segment will dominate the market
– Heptanoic acid is used in lubricants in the form of esters. These esters such as neopolyol esters are mainly used in car engine oils, metalworking fluids, plasticizers and more.
Click here to download a sample report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-114015
– The properties of heptanoic acid such as high thermal stability, good resistance to oxidation, low viscosity at low temperature and low volatility at high temperature make it a first choice for its lubricating application.
– Countries like China, USA, Japan, Germany, India, Mexico, etc. are the major consumers of lubricants globally, which is increasing the consumption of the studied market in these countries over the forecast period.
– Other end-user industries, such as construction and manufacturing, are growing, with increasing investment in ASEAN countries, which further contributes to the growth in lubricant consumption as a whole and thus leaves instead of consuming heptanoic acid.
Asia-Pacific will dominate the market
– Asia-Pacific was found to be the top heptanoic acid consumption market, followed by North America and Europe.
– Due to their growing population, countries like China and India are major consumer markets for heptanoic acid in cosmetic, perfume and fragrance applications.
– China is one of the fastest emerging economies in Asia-Pacific. The government is focusing on replacing obsolete vehicles, thereby increasing the demand for improved and high performance lubricants. While India is the second largest lubricants market in the region and the third in the world.
– Indonesia is one of the main consumers of lubricants in the ASEAN region. Japan is the fifth largest consumer of lubricants in the world.
– Thus, from the above mentioned factors, the demand for heptanoic acid is expected to rise over the forecast period.
Request sample report here: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-114015
The heptanoic acid market is fragmented by nature. Key market players include Arkema, Merck KGaA, Jinan Chenghui Shuangda Chemical Co., Ltd., Oxea, and Parchem Fine and Specialty Chemicals, among others.
1.1 Assumptions of the study
1.2 Scope of the study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increase in Demand from Pharmaceutical Industry
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of new entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Degree of competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Pharmaceutical grade
5.1.2 Industrial grade
5.2.1 Chemical synthesis
5.2.3 Flavors and Perfume
5.2.5 Pharmaceutical ingredients
5.2.6 Other applications
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of the Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Key Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 synthetic chemicals.
6.4.3 Handanshi Kezheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
6.4.4 Jinan Chenghui Shuangda Chemical Co., Ltd.
6.4.5 Kalpsutra Chemicals Pvt. ltd.
6.4.6 Merck KGaA
6.4.8 Parchem fine and specialty chemicals.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Full report request >> Heptanoic Acid Market
The dynamic nature of the business environment in today’s global economy increases the need among business professionals to update themselves with current market situations. To meet these needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various professionals in different verticals, such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, IT and telecommunications, chemicals and advanced materials, goods consumption and food, energy and electricity, manufacturing and construction, industry. automation and equipment and agriculture and related activities, among others.
For more information please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
The post office Heptanoic Acid Market Size and Business Planning, Innovation to See Modest Growth Forecast 2022-2031 appeared first on Comserveonline.