Japan, Japan, Wed, 13 Apr 2022 11:24:28 / Comserve Inc. / — Dye Sublimation Printing Market with Top Country Data, Industry Analysis, Size, Share, revenue, significant players, developing technologies, trends and forecasts
Dye Sublimation Market (hereafter referred to as the researched market) was valued at USD 8110.0 Million in 2019, and it is projected to reach a value of USD 14235 Million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 10.7% at Classes. Dye-sublimation printing is increasingly being adopted due to its high quality photographic results. This process uses thermal transfer to move varying amounts of colored pigments from a carrier film to the PVC print surface, to which the dyes chemically bond.
– Sublimation printing is rapidly gaining traction among promotional product printers due to its diversity of applications across a wide range of products. This impression applies to fabrics and rigid materials. Companies are also adopting this type of printing for banners and ceramic tiles. It gives a permanent color, which is embedded in the substrate or fabric rather than printed on the surface. Sublimated fabric won’t fade or crack even after multiple washes, and images won’t flake, peel or scratch.
– In recent years, the demand for dye-sublimation printers has grown significantly; for this reason, printer vendors have started producing high-speed, high-volume systems for industrial facilities. Reveals in design, better printheads and other components further increase demand. New printheads offer faster print speed, as well as an automatic circulation system, reducing printhead nozzle clogging, which is one of the common reasons for downtime .
Click here to download a sample report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90211
Main market trends
The household segment is expected to drive the market
– The scope of sublimation covered in the study includes curtains, carpets, wall coverings, upholstery, etc. used for domestic purposes. Residential construction accounts for a substantial market share in this segmental market and is expected to generate significant growth for the market studied over the forecast period.
– Various factors that are significantly driving the demand for the mentioned applications include rapid increase in urbanization and an increase in disposable income. This has been responsible for a historic transformation of human social roots, mainly replacing rural culture, on a global scale.
– Dye sublimation printing is preferred in household textiles, such as curtain making. Printers used for this purpose are expected to see increased demand due to the use of printed fabrics in the home textiles segment. The demand for these materials is growing globally. For example, according to Fibre2Fashion, the size of the Chinese home textile market is expected to reach $42 billion by 2020.
– However, the demand for wallcovering products has steadily declined over the past few years. This is mainly attributed to the difficulty encountered when removing an existing wallpaper. This tedious task requires the right tools, such as stripping tools and also chemicals. However, such an act could harm the integrity and attractiveness of the wall.
The Asia-Pacific region will experience the strongest growth
– The Asia-Pacific region is expected to experience significant revenue growth due to growing consumption of printed garments in India, Japan, Indonesia, China and Thailand. Additionally, increasing adoption of digital fabric printing in China and India is expected to drive the market growth in the region.
– Rising volume of apparel and apparel sales through e-commerce portals in India, Thailand, China, and Bangladesh is expected to boost the growth of the industry. Additionally, favorable government regulations in India and China to promote investments in fabric manufacturing and printing are expected to supplement the market growth.
Request sample report here: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-90211
– In addition, the region includes Bangladesh, a country that has focused on Asians and other international garment manufacturers that have set up factories under joint ventures, as the former is a competitive destination for outsourcing factories due to rising production costs in the countries of their origin. Various textile producers, like the Chinese, have also targeted Vietnam and Cambodia for investment in textile industries.
– In addition, the region includes India, which has been a significant contributor to the market studied. According to IBEF, India’s textile sector is one of the oldest industries in the economy and is expected to reach USD 250 billion in 2019. Digital printing trend is catching up in India as customers seek prints shorter and faster turnaround times. weather. According to HP India, increasing demand from various end-user customers, such as textiles, could further enhance digital printing’s ability to deliver innovative results.
The Dye Sublimation Printing Market is evolving towards a fragmented market as market leaders are leveraging diversified product portfolio and product development to gain an advantage, and the number of local players is also increasing, creating intense rivalry in the market. Major players are SEIKO EPSON Corporation, Roland DGA Corporation, Sawgrass Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Mimaki Engineering Co. Ltd, etc. Some of the recent developments in the market are:
1.1 Scope of the study
1.2 Assumptions of the study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.2.3 Threat of new entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.2.5 Intensity of competitive rivalry
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Technology Overview
4.5 Assessment of the impact of COVID-19 on the industry
4.6 Market Drivers
4.6.1 The growing clothing market
4.6.2 Increase in marketing and advertising expenditure
4.7 Restriction of the market
4.7.1 Capital expenditure and consumption cost
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
Full report request >> Dye Sublimation Printing Market
The dynamic nature of the business environment in today’s global economy increases the need among business professionals to update themselves with current market situations. To meet these needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various professionals in different verticals, such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, IT and telecommunications, chemicals and advanced materials, goods consumption and food, energy and electricity, manufacturing and construction, industry. automation and equipment and agriculture and related activities, among others.
For more information please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
The post office Dye Sublimation Printing Market Size and Business Planning, Innovation to See Modest Growth Forecast 2022-2031 appeared first on Comserveonline.