Japan, Japan, Tue, 05 Apr 2022 10:26:12 / Comserve Inc. / – Asia-Pacific Robotic Process Automation Market with major country data, industry analysis, size, Share, Revenue, Important Players, Developing Technologies, Trends & Forecast
The robotic process automation market in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32% during the forecast period. Factors such as rapid economic growth coupled with the adoption of modern technologies in countries like China and India, increased investment in infrastructure and outsourcing of activities are driving the demand for RPA in the region.
– The need to automate complex business process management procedures across multiple industries, ease of doing business, decreasing cost of automation software and services are driving the adoption of RPA in the region.
Click here to download a sample report >> https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-86002
– According to the International Federation of Robotics “World Robotics Report 2018”, globally, robot density is highest in South Korea with 710 robots per 10,000 manufacturing employees in the country. Singapore comes second with 658 robots per 10,000 manufacturing employees.
– Increase in startups and expansions in the region is expected to create opportunities for the market. For example, in February 2020, Laiye, a Chinese startup that provides RPA services to various major tech companies in the country and government agencies, raised $42 million in the new funding round, as it seeks to expand his activities. The new funding round, Series C, was co-led by Lightspeed Venture Partners and Lightspeed China Partners.
– The COVID-19 outbreak will only boost the adoption of RPA in the region as businesses become more automated in the future to minimize the risk of production shutdown in the event of an outbreak. Additionally, robots play a crucial role in the fight against the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. For example, according to IFR, Chinese hospitals have ordered more than 2,000 UVD disinfection robots from Danish manufacturer Blue Ocean Robotics. These robots move autonomously through patient rooms covering all critical surfaces with the right amount of UV-C light to kill viruses.
Main market trends
The manufacturing sector will drive the growth of the market
– The manufacturing industry is one of the main features of the Chinese economy and it is undergoing rapid transformation. This large-scale transformation has helped the country become a leading manufacturing nation globally.
– According to the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), Chinese investment in high-tech manufacturing increased in the first eight months of 2019. From January 2019 to August 2019, investment increased by 12 % year-on-year, accelerating 0.9% compared to the period January-July.
Request sample report here: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-86002
– The use of robots in the electrical and electronic equipment manufacturing industry is also driving the market in the region. Programs like “Make in India” have attracted companies like Samsung Electronics, which has opened the world’s largest mobile phone factory with a production capacity of 120 million units per year in Noida, India.
– Additionally, China is the largest automotive market in the world and automotive manufacturing in the region is expected to drive the demand for robotic process automation.
China will hold the largest market share
– China is seeing a growth in RPA adoption, due to the increasing adoption of automation technologies in the Asia-Pacific region. The country is a key market to drive RPA adoption and AI development. Currently, a growing number of local Chinese enterprises have started their RPA journey to manage costs and improve business value.
– As part of its efforts to modernize its manufacturing sector, the Chinese government launched a campaign in 2014 with the overall goal of gradually replacing manual labor with robots, as well as the heavily industrialized provinces of Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Guangdong among those introducing the new technology on a large scale.
– In 2018, the Dongguan City government allocated CNY 385 million to boost automation in factories. To stay ahead of competitors, manufacturers are adopting technologies, such as RPA.
– Additionally, organizations are taking initiatives to increase the growth of RPA in other industries. For example, in December 2019, PwC China announced the opening of its RPA Center of Excellence (CoE) in Qianhai, Shenzhen. The first RPA CoE in China aims to support and accelerate customer adoption of Blue Prism’s connected RPA software.
The Asia-Pacific robotic process automation market is moderately competitive and consists of several players. These companies rely on strategic collaborative initiatives to increase their market share and profitability. Major players include Automation Anywhere Inc., Blue Prism Group PLC, and AntWorks Pte Ltd, among others.
– October 2019 – Automation Anywhere, a global RPA provider, announced that the company will expand its operations in the Greater China Region (GCR) with the opening of various regional offices.
– February 2019 – Datamatics has partnered with Mumbai Metro for an automated fare collection contract for metro lines 2A, 2B and 7. The consortium led by Datamatics Global Services Limited (DGSL) and AEP Ticketing solutions SRL, Italy ( AEP), has issued the Letter of Acceptance (LOA) for the implementation of the Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) system for 52 stations in the Mumbai Metro.
Full report request >> Asia-Pacific Robotic Process Automation Market
The dynamic nature of the business environment in today’s global economy increases the need among business professionals to update themselves with current market situations. To meet these needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various professionals in different verticals, such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, IT and telecommunications, chemicals and advanced materials, goods consumption and food, energy and electricity, manufacturing and construction, industry. automation and equipment and agriculture and related activities, among others.
For more information please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
The post office Asia-Pacific Robotic Process Automation Market Size and Business Planning, Innovation Forecast 2022-2031 appeared first on Comserveonline.