Japan, Japan, Monday, April 11, 2022 09:31:24 / Comserve Inc. / – 3D 4D Technology Market with top country data, industry analysis, size, share, revenue, important players, developing technologies, trends and forecasts
3D 4D Technology Market was valued at USD 197.76 Billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 484.3 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 16.1% over the forecast period. Integrating new and advanced products into existing work environments to simplify tasks is increasingly becoming an essential tool for improving the efficiency of business processes. 3D/4D technology products provide flexibility even in the most complex work environments.
– The use of this technology helps to generate accurate information before final production, to avoid erroneous results and thus reduce production costs and time.
– 3D/4D technology, which was once used mainly for entertainment, is now increasingly being used in various sectors such as healthcare, education and construction, which in turn is driving the market. In addition, the production or manufacture of individualized parts and components, to meet the needs of small-scale industry, contributes significantly to the growth of the current 3D/4D technology market.
– Among the various verticals of 3D technology, 3D printing plays an important role in the development of the market. Increasing R&D investment for the development of new systems and increasing applications of 3D printing is driving the 3D/4D technology market. However, the market has been facing a downturn in recent years. The limiting factors are the cost and availability of raw products, as well as the lack of availability of 3D content.
– In 2018, a study conducted by 3D Hubs, a manufacturing services network, revealed that 3D printers and software and 3D printing service providers have acquired more than 50% market share of 3D 4D technology , per segment.
Get a sample copy of this report with charts and graphs: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-79684
The scope of the 3D 4D Technology market study is segmented by product, end-user industry, and geography. 3D has gone beyond its existing scope to penetrate the domains of various vertical end users such as healthcare, industrial manufacturing and education, among others, to provide a wide range of support services to facilitate operational efficiency and result in profitable production. By products, the market studied is segmented into 3D sensors, 3D integrated circuits, 3D transistors, 3D printer and 3D games. By end-user industry, the market studied is segmented into healthcare, entertainment & media, education, government, industrial & consumer electronics, and others.
Main market trends
Increasing applications of 3D printing in various end-user industries
– 3D printing or additive manufacturing (AM), also known as rapid manufacturing (RM) and rapid prototyping (RP), works by building solid objects layer by layer in a manner similar to a 2D printer with the “printed” layers stacked on top of each other.
– A new technology or invention can be evaluated by considering its applications and its positive influence on human life and society. Increasing application of 3D printers is accelerating the growth rate of the market. The use of 3D printers is widespread in various industries. The automotive and aerospace industries hold a significant share of 3D printer applications.
– It is estimated that prototyping occupies 55% of the 3D printing market in the current scenario. It allows for testing before sending final designs to manufacturers, as well as providing clear demonstration of products for sales and collaborations.
– A study conducted by Sculpteo found that more than 70% of companies increased their investment in 3D printing in 2018, compared to 49% in 2017, and around 93% of companies were able to obtain a competitive advantage such as reduced lead times Delivery. market, support for shorter production cycles.
Europe is expected to follow North America in terms of market share
– The Americas are the main growth region for 3D and 4D technologies in terms of revenue, followed by Europe. The market in Europe is experiencing substantial growth with the rapid adoption of 3D technology in applications such as healthcare, education and consumer electronics.
– Health expenditure is on the rise, more than 80% of it being financed by the State. In the field of health, 3D printing is used in reconstructive surgery. During the forecast period, the healthcare industry is expected to experience lucrative growth as more 3D products are used for modeling and proper diagnosis.
– The German multinational conglomerate Siemens manufactures products, such as Orbic 3D with functionalities for intraoperative 3D imaging in surgery. Olympus provides a 3D imaging solution for clinical surgeries with more light-sensitive images and greater depth of field, as well as eliminating manual operation.
– In 2018, Quadpack Industries invested over $227,200 in 3D printing technology for its research and design center in the UK. Cobod, a developer of modular 3D construction printers, printed the first building in Copenhagen, Europe to demonstrate the advancement of 3D technology. This building is currently used as office space for the port industry that surrounds it.
Download the sample PDF of this report:- https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-79684
The 3D 4D technology market is highly competitive and is currently dominated by a few players in their respective industries with their technological expertise. The global market is expected to be consolidated in nature, and the major players holding significant market share are focusing on expanding their customer base in foreign countries by relying on strategic collaborative initiatives to increase their market share and their profitability. Some of the major players present in the current market.
– February 2019 – Xerox acquired Vader Systems, the New York-based metal additive manufacturing company. This acquisition will allow Xerox to offer its customers access to low-cost metal AM with more metals. Vader Systems is the manufacturer of the world’s first commercial liquid metal 3D printer.
– January 2019 – Adobe acquired 3D software company Allegorithmic, maker of Substance, the industry standard for 3D texturing and creating materials for games and entertainment. This should enable video game creators, VFX artists working in film and television, designers and marketers to deliver the next generation of immersive experiences.
1.1 Study deliverables
1.2 Assumptions of the study
1.3 Scope of the study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increase in applications of 3D technology in various end-user industries
4.3.2 Rise in Demand for 3D Technology in Entertainment Industry
4.3.3 Increased R&D investment to drive the development of cost-effective 3D technology
4.4 Market Constraints
4.4.1 High Costs Associated with the Product and Availability of 3D Printing Materials
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of new entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining power of buyers/consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
Access the full report here: 3D 4D technology market
The dynamic nature of the business environment in today’s global economy increases the need among business professionals to update themselves with current market situations. To meet these needs, Shibuya Data Count provides market research reports to various professionals in different verticals, such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, IT and telecommunications, chemicals and advanced materials, goods consumption and food, energy and electricity, manufacturing and construction, industry. automation and equipment and agriculture and related activities, among others.
For more information please contact:
Shibuya Data Count
Tel: + 81 3 45720790
The post office 3D 4D Technology Market Size and Business Planning, Innovation to See Modest Growth Forecast 2022-2031 appeared first on Comserveonline.